Free with Marie Claire this month you get a free Ciate lipgloss worth £9. You get to choose from Hot Pink Ibiza or Nude St Barts. I picked up Nude St Barts and I think it will be the perfect combo with some of my nude lipsticks.
I've officially jumped on the Ciate Bandwagon when I saw this code for £10 off
I think this colour is just right up my street. I love neutrals like this and hopefully I can get away with such colours when I start working. I love the signature bows on the nail polishes of this brand. I'm a bit of a sucker for packaging and I think this is very cute!
Whist on the Ciate website I saw a gift set deal of £100 worth of product for £40, when i used my code i spent £39 including postage for the gift set and the nail vanish. A bargain hopefully!
This is the gift set:
Which comes with
- White Chocolate Nail Polish Remover - They had me sold at white chocolate! costs £14 alone cute bottle that will look lovely on a vanity.
- Miss Rich Nail Growth Promoting Balm - costs £16 alone would look fabulous on a vanity!
- Love Me Oil - Cost £11 by itself, smells like cranberry, for dry cuticle and prevents hang nails
- Underwear - Base Coat cost £11 alone
- Polish Grip - another base coat that acts like a primer to lock in colour and prevent chipping again costs £11
- Speed Coat - Fast Drying Top Coat cost £11 by itself, im running out of my trusty Jessica speed dry oil so hopefully this is a good contender.
- The Glossip - £9 fabulous coral colour, think i'm becoming addicted to coral
- Cupcake Queen - £9 an iridescent hot pink
- Sugared Almonds - £9 a pastel peach colours
Here's hoping Ciate is well worth every penny and cant wait to finally try out their nail range!