I got my Glossybox super late as there's been a mix up in my account which hopefully will be rectified so I can get a July box, but I've been told it might not be possible. So anyway this month everyone got different products in their boxes. Some people have been really angry about this month and there has been a huge PR disaster on Twitter over the company. I was semi happy with my box and this is what I got.
- Margaret Dabbs hydrating foot soak - Full sized and worth £20
- Baptise dry shampoo original - I will use mine but as discussed over Twitter and Facebook not a high end brand
- Opi nail polish - Small bottle but im really loving the colour see here-
- Bioeffect BGF serum - worth around £30 odd pounds came with a £30 off voucher on full sized which is around £100
- Lalique - Perles De Lalique - really not the scent for me
Im happy spending £10 for this box, I do still feel its been worth it especially as there's £60 worth of product in two items, which I like! I will still order Glossybox for now but i'm excited to see if i've made it to get a first Boudior Prive box
Get deluxe-size samples of luxury make-up, skincare and bodycare products and more to try out in the comfort of your own home. Just £10 per month. click here to sign up http://signup.boudoirprive.co.uk/6nzx1