Tuesday 12 July 2011

A little Haul from America

Some family went away to U.S.A recently and when I asked them  to bring me back some stuff we cant get in the uk they agreed. I've been excited ever since and I got my items yesterday.






Sorry they were the right way up uploading them is making it turn




  1. Loreal voluminous Million Lashes - I think you can get this is the U.K but im not sure its the same formula ,as the names are different but I could be wrong! I was after the Loreal voluminous that they discontinued in the U.K, but i don't mind i haven't tried this before. Here's what my lashes look liked after application.


2. Next, I got Sally Hansen Salon effect nail polish strips, these arent available in the U.K yet but apparently we should expect to see them in September. I got the colourway Laced Up, it comes with a mini file/buffer and a cuticle stick.



3. Next I got Wet N wild palette in 335 Silent Treatment 




Really lovely highly pigmented colours wish we got more a selection of wet and wild in the U.K

4.Essie Sand Tropez - really lovely beige colour 


                                                       
5.  Wet N Wild Pink Nouveau 511B
Really lovely long lasting lipstick in a bright pink


Swatch
Me wearing Pink Nouveau
          
6.   Wet n Wild Illuminating powder in Strike a Pose



                       


I love wet n wild! Bring a better selection to us Brits! Pretty please!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment