Sunday 24 July 2011

July Glossybox

What a treat we were given this month! Most of the products were full sized, though we did have a little paragraph telling us to remember they are sample company and we shouldnt expect this all the time. I have been very appreciative of all the boxes ive received. The theme to this month was 'ready, set, glow!'


Firstly I got Ciate in Big Yellow taxi worth £9 








I must admit when I opened the box and saw yellow polish I was a bit shocked but I'm going to try a pedi with it. 


Next i got Weleda pomegranate body oil worth £19.95





I've been using this in place of moisturiser and im in complete love! 


Then I got Inlight organic face oil worth £25.00 



Also in love with this, Even though its an oil it wont break you out.


I then got Illamasqua pure pigment in Tingle worth £15.50 





Haven't tried this yet but i'm excited about this as i've never tried any Illamasqua.


Then i got a Xen Tan 30ml sample in Dark


Xen-Tan Deep Bronze Luxe 236ml









All in all a fantastic little lot....What do you think? Do you get Glossybox? Do you want to get Glossybox? What do you think of this months?


Do let me know 


FayellaFairy xx

2 comments:

  1. Your box is completely different to mine (apart from the body oil and fake tan). I got some false eyelashes, the same nail polish but in a nude / pink colour and an Illamasqua lipgloss. I love Illamasqua but the gloss is too shimmery for me.. I made use of their 20% off code though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id have loved a bit more of a subtle nail polish! Don't think i pull of yellow very well! what do you think of the body oil?

    ReplyDelete