Sunday 5 June 2011

River Island Haul

As usual theres a sale on at River Island, but some more things had been added to the sale since last time i looked so most of the items are from the sale. I wish I could have picked up more but I was on bit of a budget so here's what I got...


Cream Aline Peter pan tunic - £19.99






Cream Rose Burnout Vest  - £10.00 down from £19.99






Cream Lace Bow Tunic - £15.00 down from 29.99




Beige Fallaway Cardigan - £8.00 down from £16.99






I know its all a little samey but i was hoping to jazz the up the look with my leather jacket , blazers, leggings and skinny jeans and general accessories


FayellaFairy xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like the burnout top, looks very pretty and girly although all the things you bought do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah thank you! i love your ootd's!

    ReplyDelete