Wednesday 8 June 2011

10 things you may not know about me!

I tend to keep my private life to myself and i don't rant because i like to keep this 'my happy little place' so I thought id do a little blog post with 10 things you may not know about me! Just so my lovely readers can get a taste of who I am..


1. I used to practice Tae Kwon Do, I was 1/4 of the way to black belt and won a bronze medal for sparring. 


2. I'm half Jamaican 


3. I've swam a half marathon for cancer, I did train but not hard enough I never swam 13 miles until the big day, its a charity close to my heart, my mum died of cancer when I was 12


4. I was once rescued by a lifeguard, I couldn't swim at the time and I was trying to rescue a friend! we still speak on Facebook today!


5. I once thought you could paddle in a river, I got a cut on my foot and a few days later I went to Wales, i ended up is a Welsh hospital my foot was infected.....eurghhh! 


6. I got engaged to my partner (that I first met when I was 16) in Canary Wharf London 


7. I have two sisters and one brother! Lia, Mica and Evan, Lia and Mica is an anagram of my daughters name, can you work it out?


8.  I was in the movie Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone and yes you can see me! Cringe!!


9. I've never broken any bones ever....and I hope to keep it this way! I have a ganglion on my right hand hence why you always see my left in photos!


10. I'm rubbish at remembering what films i've watched. If people ask me if i've watched a certain film 9 times out of ten i need the plot to be able to answer! 


So yes! I hope some of these are slightly surprising or interesting! and do link me if you make a post like this too! 


FayellaFairy xxx

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing facts! :)

    meowcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete