Tuesday 14 June 2011

Boots Haul - and a bit of reviewing!

I couldn't resist when I saw 75% off Ruby and Millie, the deal went round the whole of Money saving expert so I only bagged myself 3 items but hey better than nothing! I had also been 'fantasy shopping' only with two items so I got them too as they were left in my shopping bag.


Ruby and Millie Complete Bronze kit - Was £15.00 Now £3.75


So far I've tried this out once and so far so good! and what a bargain price!


Ruby and Millie lip gloss in coral Was £8.50  Now £3.00




Tried once looks clear on my lips but they are quite pigmented..id have wanted more colour on my lips for £8.50 but happy I paid £3. I'll stick with it and check back!


Ruby and Millie nail colour blue was £10.00 now £2.50




Haven't had a chance to use this yet have loads of nail vanish's to try at the moment! The reason the Ruby and Millie is so cheap as its being discontinued from boots stores...BYE BYE Ruby and Millie, will you miss them? To be honest this was my first ever purchase from this brand! 


Models Own Nail Polish in Champagne -£5.00




Fabulous colour I do have a picture of this on my nails on my iPhone, but camera and scanner wizard keeps telling me there's no pictures on my device and there certainly is! Check back ill try and get the picture of this up! 


Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Mist 200ml - £5.89



Haven't used this yet but it smells amazing, smells like a spray or perfume i once owned but cant place it!
Do you have any products from this haul? What do you think? Are you sad to see Ruby and Millie go? 

Boots also sent me a Champneys sample which was nice and talking of samples here's my freebies from Naturisimo


I really like  the Juice Beauty products i've used so far!

Have a good day
FayellaFairy xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Whaaa? What's this offer? How do I get R&M for cheap?

    meowcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it in boots in store and online, but im pretty sure online is all out x

    ReplyDelete