Wednesday 24 August 2011

Models own 50% off sale!

Hello everyone!


I'm finally back in my own house and nothing feels like home! 



So anyway to celebrate 50,000 likes on the models own facebook page they are offering their fans 50% off orders of £20 or more. Using this code FIFTYFIFTY 


I got all of this for £13 posted 



A models own wah nail pen in black (leopard nails here i come!) usually £6 now £3 





Models own Juicy Jules usually £5 now £2.50 





Models own Gungrey - usually £5 now £2.50



Models own smash up in silver - usually £6 now £3




Hope you all found the code useful
Lot of Love
FayellaFairy xxx 

2 comments:

  1. ooooh the juicy jules looks great you will have to let me know if it looks as good in the flesh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do, i want to put it over Eyeko vintage nails polish.

    ReplyDelete