Sunday 14 August 2011

July Favourites

Hi guys!


Just noticed i haven't posted for a week! I was waiting for a few things to turn up but they didnt, so i thought i'd talk about my favourites from the month of July.


Beauty





Ciate Cookies and Cream is such a lovely neutral nail colour which is perfect for work or just days where you feel like being simple. It's been a hit with me this month!




Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin 200ml - Skin Types 3 & 4






Clinique liquid facial soap for oily skin which I got in a sample size from their counter has been a big favourite this month and has been incorporated into my everyday skincare routine. Along with a couple of my next favourites of the month. 





Clinique 125ml Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel


Clinique Dramatically different moisturising gel has also been a must product for this month.


Even though oil replaces the moisturiser in your skincare routine i love to also add this to my face




Inlight Organic Daily Face Oil (30ml)




Inlight organic daily face oil which I got from my Glossybox. 





Coca Cola vanilla lip smacker






Make Up





Wet and wild Palette in 335 Silent Treatment


Nars cosmetics 4.8g Blush - ORGASM


Nars Orgasm blush 




Image 1 of NARS Orgasm Illuminator
Natrs Orgasm illuminator



Mac nude rose from dsquared collection (colour onthe right)







Ciate St Barts which was free with last month Marie Claire


Clothes and accessories





River Island polka dot dress





River Island lace detail top 



Asos leather pleat shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment