Sunday 7 August 2011

Ciate White Chocolate Gentle and Nourishing Nail Polish Remover




When this arrived I was immediately impressed by the packaging, A very heavy glass bottle with a bow and gold chandelier 'donning' the front of the bottle, I was immediately in love! But I did a stupid, stupid thing. I opened the beautiful chrome look lid and sniffed inside to smell the delicious chocolate scent! How wrong was I?  It smelt heavily of chemicals probably more chemically than a normal bottle of Nail polish remover. So there's your warning never ever smell a bottle of nail polish remover that claims to have a beautiful scent. 


Application is easy as your'd expect and the polish is good at removing nail polish. When the polish dries the beautiful scent comes through, and makes your nails smell like chocolate. This is what is I like about this product except the cutesy packaging, but lets face it chocolatey scented nails is a bit of novelty.


The bottle would normally cost £14 but I brought mine in a set and paid £39 for a huge set of items and an extra nail polish from Ciate's beautiful range. I cant see that I would buy this product again but it is a lovely little concept and I will keep the glass bottle and display this on a vanity which I hope to have in future. (I might just have to fill the bottle with a bargain buy Tesco nail polish remover though!)


www.Ciate.co.uk 


FayellaFairy xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment