Saturday 30 April 2011

OOTD 30/04

Hello,
Hope you've all been lapping up the sun today! Here's my OOTD taken outside the pub having a cheeky vino!


M and I
Plaited headband - Swap on Bigwardrobe.com
Sunglasses - Airport approx £100
Leather jacket - New look approx £30 in sale
Maxi dress - F&F Tesco - £20.00
Bag - River Island £36.99
Sandals (which you cant see) Primark - approx £4
You cant really see my make up but im wearing M.A.C Giggly on my cheeks and M.A.C Blooming Lovely on my lips

and in-case your interested M is wearing all next clothing

I love the village isn't the background pretty! Such a lovely place to be in summer outside the country pub having a drink and watching a spot of cricket!

Fayellafairyxxx

2 comments:

  1. Obviously wasn't quite as windy where you are then today! haha...is that the 2nd dress from the previous post. It looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was windy but not too bad until i came in and it was making my window howl! eek! Yes haha its the 2nd dress I love it so much! my little tesco bargin! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete