1. First off is soap and glory scrub actually, i'm lucky enough to have friends in the factory industry and this is how i got to know and love this product! RRP £6.40 from asos, its a beauty insiders winner 2009 and its really not hard to see why, its smells DEVINE! and makes your skin baby soft with the lovely oils inside.
2. Next is Loreal Elvive damage care leave in conditioner spray, rrp 3.36 from boots , i get really dry split ends and this makes my hair look glossy and smooth. its such a lightweight product it feels like you haven't got anything in it
3. Thirdly is Palmers cocoa butter which I use for baby marks. no miracles but make them less noticeable over time and smells nice! rrp from 3.22 to 5.38 depending on which type you get
4. Soap and glory deluxe body smoothing lotion (i got this in a swap from bigwardrobe.com) makes my skin feel silky smooth and smells yum! rrp 7.50 but i cant find it on boots atm but im sure its available on ebay
5. Next is Dermalogica special cleansing gel, i got a MASSIVE! bottle of this from the local beautician for £21 as she was packing up and going to do something else, you can get a smaller sized bottle from Lookfanastic.com from 18.75, make my face feel lovely and refreshed
6. Superdrug Coconut & Shea Butter Body Butter rrp £3.69 Smell fab and make my skin baby smooth and very cheap