Tuesday 29 March 2011

Top 10 skincare/haircare products

These all do different things from tip to toe on your body but here's the ones i just cant stop using! in no paticular order:



1. First off is soap and glory scrub actually, i'm lucky enough to have friends in the factory industry and this is how i got to know and love this product! RRP £6.40 from asos, its a beauty insiders winner 2009 and its really not hard to see why, its smells DEVINE! and makes your skin baby soft with the lovely oils inside.

2. Next is Loreal Elvive damage care leave in conditioner spray, rrp 3.36 from boots , i get really dry split ends and this makes my hair look glossy and smooth. its such a lightweight product it feels like you haven't got anything in it 
3. Thirdly is Palmers cocoa butter which I use for baby marks. no miracles but make them less noticeable over time and smells nice!  rrp from 3.22 to 5.38 depending on which type you get 


4. Soap and glory deluxe body smoothing lotion (i got this in a swap from bigwardrobe.com) makes my skin feel silky smooth and smells yum!  rrp 7.50 but i cant find it on boots atm but im sure its available on ebay


5. Next is Dermalogica special cleansing gel, i got a MASSIVE! bottle of this from the local beautician for £21 as she was packing up and going to do something else, you can get a smaller sized bottle from Lookfanastic.com from 18.75, make my face feel lovely and refreshed 


6. Superdrug Coconut & Shea Butter Body Butter rrp £3.69 Smell fab and make my skin baby smooth and very cheap 



7. Superdrug Natural Cranberry & Pomegranate Body Butter same as before but a different 

smell and slightly cheaper at £2.93


8. Lush trichomania shampoo bar £4.90/100g lush this defrizzes my hair and make my dry ends feel softer


 9. Lush Amercain cream...nom nom nom!! smell delicious, the smell lasts till next wash...I PROMISE! Makes my hair feel soft and i love combining this with trichomania from £3.99 to £12.99 

10. Lush Bubblegum flour lip scrub - rrp £4.79 , make my lips feel fantastic! and you an eat it too YUM!

Thats all for now my lovelys, great product and mostly very cheap xx   

2 comments:

  1. I have that Lush bubblegum lip scrub! I can't help eating it though. I make my own now in different flavours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it does taste really good ,after mine runs out ill check your site

    ReplyDelete