Sunday 15 May 2011

Shred update!

Hi Everyone,


Im now on level 3 of the shred! WOW! So excited that I've been able to make it this far! Its my few days left of the shred and I've finally worked out what to do next.....INSANITY! So here's the statistics for the 10 days just gone on level 2! 


I gained 1 pound but this week ive lost - 5cm from my waist, -3cm from my hips, 2cms from my bust - 0.5 cms from my thighs, anything i haven't mentioned remained the same. 


Id really love to show you pictures its AMAZING! but i cant bring myself to do that atm!


So all together in 20 days my total loss from doing the shred is as follows 

Waist - 10cm 

Hips - 3cm
Bust - 7.5 cm  
Arms - same
Thighs - 3 cm 




I feel fantastic to have achieved this and if I can do this ANYONE can! 


FayellaFairy xxx  

No comments:

Post a Comment