Monday 20 January 2014

New years Resolutions

So I've seen that according to the university of Scranton in USA 92% of new years resolutions fail! :( Obviously this in a US figure but i cant see the UK being much different. Anyway here are my new years resolutions for 2014


  • Lose about 10 pounds
  • Drink more water 

And that's it! My most wanted goal was to give up drinking fizzy drink but for me this was unattainable so i changed it to drink more water, with this in mind so far I've maybe had one share size diet coke in the last 16 days. This for me is quite a revelation i used to drink a bottle a day or more! :O So ive definitely started the year off well with the drinking water! Ive now lost 2 of the 10 pounds i wanted to lose! I tend to weigh myself every two weeks as i'm gaining muscle by exercising nearly everyday and for that reason i also measure myself! 

2013 New Years Resolution


My 2013 goal was to lose weight and exercise more and that i definitely have been.



I've lost quite a bit of weight i think about 19 pounds! I've also gained muscle which is nice on my abs and ive also got more defined legs and arms. 
Dont let your new years resolutions fail - Work hard and make your 2014 resolutions count!

Whats are your new years resolutions? How are they going so far? 

Lots of Love 
Fayellafairy xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment